Sinatra and Company Management, LLC is searching for a Full Time (40 hours per week) Administrative Assistant to assist and support the Director of Commercial Property Management (“DCPM”) and the Commercial Property Manager (“CPM”) . Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a wide experience of managing clerical responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- General office tasks, filing, maintenance of tenant and vendor files, answering tenant and vendor phone calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assistance with work orders, work order entries and various property data entry into our property management software (“Yardi”).
- Assistance with daily tenant activities. (i.e. move ins, move outs, tenant notices).
- Assistance with planning and implementing customer events.
- High School Diploma or GED is required, Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years in an administrative role.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience a must.
- Yardi experience preferred, but not required.
- Real Estate experience a plus.
Please send all resumes to: Sinatra and Company Real Estate, LLC 617 Main Street Suite 200 Buffalo, NY 14203 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sinatra & Company Real Estate, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer